• All guests will be asked for Contact Tracing information upon arrival at the hill.
• Day Passes may be purchased from the Outside Ticket Windows at the Rental Shop.
• Rental Equipment is available on a first come, first serve basis; regular rates apply. More information here.
• Our Snow School will be offering Private and Bubble Discovery lessons. All weekly group programs have been suspended for this season. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book lessons.
• We are not currently offering food or beverage service. We will update as soon as we are able to.
• Face masks are mandatory in all indoor areas as well as all high-traffic outdoor areas, including in queues, while riding the lifts and wherever it is not possible to maintain a 2-metre distance from anyone not in your bubble.
• Washrooms may be accessed in the Rental building and basement of the Day Lodge.
• Please be prepared to use your vehicle as a change space, warming hut and lunchroom. Personal belongings must remain in your vehicle.
• Arrive together, ride together. Please adhere to all social distancing rules. Single riders will ride the chair alone.
Please comply with all Covid measures in place. Together, we can keep our season safe!
Please follow the links below for more information.